Updating personal style with a few fashion changes


Real Simple Magazine
January 2012 Issue
Last year, I did a post on why my fashion choices do not make me old that shot back at a webpage that put down a few standard style guides as old-fashioned and out-of-date.  When I got my latest issue of Real Simple (on Amazon), they offered a similar-type article except theirs did not say toss it out.  Instead they offered alternatives to update the items for yourself in their “Anti-aging Style Secrets” version form the print magazine.  I liked many of their suggestions and also found the picture article “Restyle Your Style” helpful.  So I wanted to share them with my readers.  While searching for the newest articles on-line, I also found 2 related articles from issues before my subscription started:  "10 Fashion Trends With Staying Power" and "Dress to Flatter Your Figure." 

No comments: