How to Make a Wrap Bracelet Using Memory Wire

Some of my most popular posts are on how to: make a stretch bracelet, buy braclets, or store bracelets.  With that in mind, I thought I would add other bracelet instructions to the blog.  Below is a vidoe on ho how to make a wrap bracelet using memory wire.

Often you will buy or make bracelets that just have a loop at tend but it looks more finished with a charm hanging on the ends.  The video includes this tip.  You can also finish the end by placing a metal bead inside the loop before turning in the loop, however you must be careful not to crush or bend the bead during the turning process. I plan to experiment with making a hook on one end and a loop at the other end of my next wire bracelet to create a closure for a single row bangle.


No comments: